An update to the popular VXI, the VX15 GT was born from a desire to open up new possibilities for guitar amps. A design that's almost unreasonably lightweight, an internal structure carefully calculated for the optimal sound, realistic and stage-ready sounds driven by modeling technology. Overturning existing ideas of guitar amps, the VX15 GT will allow you to enjoy playing guitar in any musical scene. A total of 11 amp models, polished more than ever Thanks to their many years of developing modeling amps, VOX delivers the ultimate in sound. Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) enables unprecedented realism, reproducing not only the audible result but rethinking the original circuit itself, painstakingly modeling even individual components that affect the sound. In addition to the classic AC30, this one unit covers a diverse multitude of sounds that include famous tube amps, modern high-gain amps, and rare boutique amps. Newly added is a LINE type which supports not only electric guitar but also acoustic guitar, further expanding this unit's usefulness. A well-rounded selection of eight effect types Also included is a full selection of the effect types that are indispensable in shaping your sound. You can simultaneously use both types, modulation and delay/reverb, and choose from four types each, giving you a total of eight variations. This means that you have the ability to add the final touches to shape your overall guitar sound. There's also a tap button, so you can set parameters such as delay time in an intuitive manner.
- 11 amp models, polished more than ever
- A numerous and diverse array of tube amp and boutique amp models
- Eight built-in effects, categorized as modulation and delay/reverb
- Amp models: 11 (10 + Line)
- Effects: 8
- Preset Programs: 11
- User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- Input / Output VX15GT: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Power Amplifier Output: VX15GT: Maximum approx. 15W RMS @4 ohms
- Speaker: VX15GT: 6.5" 4 ohms
- Signal Processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit, D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: VX15GT: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
- Current Consumption: VX15 GT: 2.5 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 mm x 208 mm x 313 mm / 13.94" x 8.19" x 12.32"
- Weight: VX15GT: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs.
- Included Items: VX15 GT: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.