- Model Name: Soundcraft Vi1;
- Device type: Digital console;
- The number of inputs (maximum): 64;
- Digital inputs / outputs: yes;
- The number of effects processors: 4;
- Number of groups: 24;
- The number of bands Dynamic EQ: 4;
- Returns: 0;
- Direct input: yes;
- Inputs Matrix: 8.
- Frequency response: + 0 / -1 dB, 20 Hz - 2 kHz (from the entrance to the exit Mic Line), + 0 / -0.2 dB, 20 Hz - 2 kHz (AES / EBU AES / EBU inputs outputs) ;
- Total harmonic distortion and noise: 22 Hz - 22 kHz, from the input Mic In (gain min.) Until the Line Out <0,003 percent at 1 kHz, from the input Mic In (gain max.) Before the Line Out <0,020 percent at 1 kHz ;
- Mic Input EIN: <- 125 dBu (150 ohms), 22 Hz - 22 kHz bandwidth unweighted;
- Residual Noise: -95 dBu (outputs line output, without the inclusion of inputs, fader position - 0 dB);
- CMRR: 80 dB at 1 kHz (input Stagebox Mic input);
- Sampling frequency: 48 kHz;
- Latency: <2 ms at 48 kHz (by input Mic Stagebox (gain min.) Before the Local Line Out);
- Sampling frequency AES / EBU Input: 32-108 kHz;
- Power DSP: 40-bit floating point;
- The levels of input and output: 2.7 kW (microphone input), is less than 10 ohms (the other inputs), less than 75 ohms (linear output), 110 ohms (outputs AES / EBU);
- Equalization (inputs and outputs of the bus): 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 18 dB, Q = 0,3-8,7 or shelf (HF, mid-high frequencies, mid-bass, bass).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.