The ND1411-M is a high performance 1.5" diaphragm compression driver with a 1" exit throat featuring a single-piece low compression radial phase plug. Its diaphragm and suspension are precision formed from 0.1 mm thick Mylar. The ND1411-M is a versatile driver intended for professional applications like smaller 2-way, multiple way medium throw, and compact or medium size line array systems. Standard 2-bolt mounting.
- Compact neodymium magnet assembly
- Low mass polyester diaphragm with vented suspension system
- Aluminum ribbon wire
- Optimized 10-slot radial phase plug
- High power handling in only 2-3/4" overall diameter
- Very good linearity in combination with RCF HF94, HF64, HF101, and H100 horns
- 1" horn throat diameter/2-bolt mounting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.