- Studio-Quality Sound: PM500T XLR microphone with custom-designed 34mm gold spluttered condenser capsule. and offers a wide dynamic range of 20Hz - 20KHz, unmatched clarity, and ultra-precise cardioid polar pattern. It offers a detailed, rich, smooth, and pleasing sound, which is superb for both studio and home recordings.
- High Specification: The circuit design utilizes premium components from top-tier manufacturers and a tailor-made permalloy audio signal transformer to provide low self-noise and exceptional sound capturing. This is a professional studio-grade XLR large-diaphragm condenser microphone designed for vocalists, music instrument performers, podcasters, live streamers,and audio professionals.
- Premium Metal Structure: The body of this XLR condenser microphone is made with zinc alloy and treated with multi-layer coatings. It is sturdy, durable, and functions as an electromagnetic shield to give a purer audio signal. The included metal pop filter and shock mount can protect the microphone all-around, it isolates the mic from physical vibration.
- External Power Source Required: This microphone features an XLR interface; you need a phantom power supply or sound card that can provide 48V voltage (not included in the package). If you need to connect the mic to Windows laptops/IOS/Pad/phone, please make sure to have phantom power ready.
- Package List: The kit comes with XLR condenser microphone*1, shock mount*1, metal pop filter*1, XLR to XLR cable*1, User manual*1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.