The black AWC159-BK 15" All-Weather Compact 2-Way Coaxial Loudspeaker from JBL is a weather-resistant, full-range loudspeaker system that is suitable for speech and music. It can be used in various environments such as sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, themed entertainment venues, music/paging systems, and other outdoor or indoor venue types. Featuring an IP56 weather-resistant rating, the AWC159-BK speaker has a 90 x 90° broadband pattern control. Built with a 15" woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone with a 3" voice coil and a 1.5" diaphragm compression driver with a high-temperature polymer diaphragm, the speaker delivers a 52 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response. Power handling is 500W at 8 Ohms or 300W at 70/100V with a multi-tap, built-in transformer. Furthermore, the speaker is made of an ABS material with a glass enclosure that is heavily braced for durability. The speaker is equipped with two integrated M10 (course-thread) points for the included U-bracket. A secondary safety M6 attachment point is located on the back panel.
- Weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 90 x 90° broadband pattern control
- 15" woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 3" voice coil
- 1.5" diaphragm compression driver with patented design and high-temperature polymer diaphragm
- Designed for speech clarity, with extended frequency response for music
- High-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange
- 500W power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high-SPL capability
- High-power passive crossover network
- 52 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 300W, 70/100V multi-tap, built-in transformer or direct 8
- Ohms low-impedance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.