EZ920 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge designed for players who want a balance of light gauge high strings for easy bending and medium low strings for heavy strumming.
• Ideal balance of tone, projection and playability
• Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .025, .034, .044, .054
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.