Available in two models, the XLC2500 and XLC2800 incorporate Crown’s proprietary DriveCore™ Technology, which significantly reduces the amplifiers’ size, while yielding much more energy efficient operation – without sacrificing performance. Compact, powerful and cost-effective, the XLC Series provides ease of installation, outstanding sound quality and the unwavering reliability inherent in every Crown product. These amplifiers are powerful, affordable options for both the cinema and install markets.
- Two models of 500W (XLC2500) and 800W (XLC2800) per channel at 4-ohms
- XLC Amplifiers are compatible with CXM2000 for monitor, fault detection and crossover functions
- XLC Amplifiers are compatible with Crown Monitor System DSi-8M for monitor function
- Power for 2-ohm, 4-ohm and 8-ohm outputs, supporting stereo and bridge outputs
- Support parallel connection of cinema surround speaker
- Indicators provide accurate diagnostics: Power, Signal, Clip and Fault
- Volume control on rear panel of amplifiers
- High performance, light weight
- DriveCore based amplifier – weighs less than 14lbs (6 kgs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.