The C414 XLII multi-pattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use. The C414 XLII version differs from the C414 XLS version in one major respect – the capsule. The C414 XLII's slight presence boost and impressive spatial reproduction are both similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953.
- Sonic character of the famous AKG C12
- Nine selectable polar patterns
- Three attenuation levels (-6,-12,-18dB)
- Three switchable different bass-cut filters
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED