There are four models in the range: the 300-watt TX208 and 210, and the 600-watt TX212 and TX215. They are all bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a newly-designed precision horn. This new horn design improves the high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90-degree H X 60-degree V radiation pattern -- ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX2 Series features a new ID, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it's easy to see that the TX2 Series plays an indispensable role in your performance.
• 600 Watts peak, (300 Watts continuous Class D power)
• The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90 H x 60 V
• The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
• 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
• 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver
• Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
• Standard speaker pole socket
• Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
• Balanced XLR/TRS with selectable Mic/Line input. XLR Link Output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
• Designed and tuned in the USA
• Power Output: 600 W peak (400 W LF + 200 W HF), 300 W continuous (200 W LF + 100 W HF) Class D power
• LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
• HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver
• Crossover: 2.5 kHz
• Maximum: 118 dB at 1m
• Frequency Response: (-3dB): 70 Hz 20 kHz
• Horn Coverage: 90 degrees H x 60 degrees V nominal
• Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
• Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS 1/4 (6.35 mm) combo input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
• Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift Switch
• Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
• Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
• Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
• AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
• Fuse: 100-120V T4AL AC250V, 220240V T2AL AC250V
• Power Consumption: 260 W
• Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
• Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7" x 15" x 13.7" / 602mm x 381mm x 348mm
• Net Weight: 31.3 lbs. / 14.2 kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.