The Tascam MZ-372 is an industrial-grade multi-channel, multi-zone mixer well suited for small format install applications such as hotels, restaurants, meeting rooms, schools, houses of worship, and more. Source content can include music, spoken word (microphone), turntables, and more and are easily controlled via familiar sliders and assignment controls on the front panel.
The MZ-372 allows up to 19 audio sources to be mixed, muted, and routed to two redundant outputs. The rear panel offers six input channels, each with two sets of RCAs for a total of 12 RCA stereo pairs for connecting a variety of equipment. Channels 2 and 3 also offer a switchable phono preamp for connecting turntables. Additionally, each of the six channel inputs offers a dedicated XLR input that is switchable between mic and line. The two outputs offer a pair of balanced XLR and a pair of unbalanced RCA connectors, while the monitor output and sub output each offer a stereo pair of RCAs.
The front panel features six volume sliders for each input channel. Each channel also offers A/B/C source select and is equipped with a dedicated gain trim and a 3-band EQ. The two main outputs feature independent volume knobs. A single combo XLR-1/4" microphone input features a volume control, two band EQ, and a "Talkover" function for music ducking when using a microphone. The Tascam MZ-372 ships with a power supply.
- Maximum flexibility for audio routing, input selection, and multiple redundant output flow
- Well suited for integrator, musical instrument, and residential applications
- Multiple inputs include 12 sets of stereo RCA-type, 6 selectable mic/line XLR, and a dedicated front-panel XLR mic input; 19 total input “sets”
- Channel audio sources can easily be selected, muted, and contoured via simple volume sliders, toggle switches/buttons, and knobs
- Two redundant output channels, each with stereo XLR balanced and unbalanced RCA-type connectors and separate volume controls
- Separate stereo booth, recording, and headphone outputs, each with independent control
- One additional mic-compatible XLR input on the front panel with “Talkover” function automatically lowering source audio
- Independent three-band EQ per each of the 5 channels and a two-band EQ on the additional front panel microphone input
- Compact 3 RU rackmount design
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.