Marcus Miller and SIRE wishes to see everyone enjoying and playing music.To make this happen, Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for the past several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to everyone.The result is a new line of Marcus Miller bass models that have an amazing sound, fantastic new look, and are high quality but with an extraordinary low price.We are ecstatic that SIRE Marcus Miller basses are now available to everyone with a new hope that more people will be able to play and enjoy the music they love.
- Body Material : Swamp Ash / North American Alder + Solid Maple Top + Quilted Veneer
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : Alder Body – BRB | Ash Body – NT, TBKB
- Neck Material : 1 Piece Hard Maple(Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges) : Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5?
- Frets : 2.4 medium
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : 1 ply Ivory
- Inlay : WH Pearloid Block
- Pickups : Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency(Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs : Modern Black Plastic
- Bridge : Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
- Tuning Gear : Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pick guard : None
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.