The 40-input, 25-bus M32C takes the brain of the flagship M32 Digital Mixing Console and packs it all into a high-performance aluminium and steel 1U form factor. Combine the M32C with our DL16 or DL32 Stage Boxes to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple remote locations. Dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by the M32C. All of this can be managed concurrently from various locations and instances via our free remote control software applications, M32-EDIT, M32-MIX, and M32-Q.
Above all, M32C is designed to put the power of digital in your hands, without compromise. MIDAS’ singular focus on a matchless value proposition means M32C integrates advanced features such as integrated personal monitor mixing and true high-speed digital audio networking as standard features.
• 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rackmountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
• 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
• AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
• Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
• High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
• 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
• 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
• 8 digital signal processing effects engines
• 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
• Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
• MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
• Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone and iPad*
• Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in England
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.