- Tube Preamp The MARK VINTAGE PRE features a 12AX7 (ECC83) preamp tube, offering rich and warm tone, full of harmonics.
- A wide range of tonal possibilities Don't be fooled by its name and its exquisitely vintage look, this preamp pedal gives a very wide range of tonal possibilities, from modern sounds to vintage ones.
- 4-band EQ / 3-WAY Switch Like the Little Mark Vintage head, MARK VINTAGE PRE 4 Bands EQ section has a new setting on frequencies center, all tuned to offer a pretty balanced tone that easily cuts in the mix, plus a 3-WAY switch with three useful EQ preset options to get very quickly a real FLAT setting, a CUT one with scooped Mids and enhanced Low and High and an OLD one with scooped High to get an old vintage style tone.
- Two Types of Distortion / Blend Control The MARK VINTAGE PRE offers two types of distortion (that you can select via footswitch). The amount of drive tone, ranging from crunchy overdrive to aggressive distortion, is controlled by the DRIVE pot. The BLEND control allows to mix the DRIVE tone with the CLEAN signal of the tube preamp. Adding a bit of distortion during a studio recording gives a 'gorgeous' bass sound perfectly cutting in the mix; this is one of the tricks often used by professionals during studio recording.
- Boost The BOOST switch allows you to boost your signal level to +6 dB, to instantly get more headroom whenever you need it, for example it helps you stand out while taking a solo.
- Real DI box The BALANCED DI OUT is a real DI box with transformer, it is optimized to give pure, full, rich sound on all frequencies, handling extreme transients without introducing any distortion or coloration.
- Digital Outs Developed from an idea suggested by our top artist MARCUS MILLER who was looking for a small, professional unit for studio recordings, we featured the digital outputs RCA (with transformer) and TOSLINK with sampling rate switch 44.1/48/96KHz, making it the perfect studio tool for recording bass p
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.