With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the AIR 192|4 features our exclusive Crystal™ low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼-inch balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼-inch instrument input that has a specially-designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The AIR 192|4 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium hi-speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob delivers zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever.
Premium Software Suite Included
The AIR 192|4 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software, and we’ve teamed up with Avid to craft a version of this terrific collection specifically tailored to our hardware. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software will inspire you to create, record and share your ideas across the world at any time.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, the Avid Effect Collection and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins (Xpand!2, Mini Grand, Vacuum, BOOM), you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add worldclass-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
Crystal™ Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters & Premium Components
Our engineers designed the Crystal Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|4 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance. When combined with the class-leading sample rates of up to 192kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the performance. With layout and component choices that were carefully crafted by our American engineering team, you’re getting the best sound available.
Hear the Performance Now - Not a Second Later
When recording, you want to focus on capturing that perfect moment, and getting the best performance out of your artist and talent. You don’t want to be bogged down by “clicks,” “pops” or latency. The AIR 192|4 not only features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms*) between your machine and your hardware, but it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zerolatency technology.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialling in the perfect level
- XLR+¼-inch TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼-inch instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼-inch outs; ¼-inch headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- Pro Software Suite Included – Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, Ableton Live Lite, Eleven Lite, Avid Effects Collection and 2GB of Touch Loops content, plus the Creative FX Collection, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, Vacuum and BOOM from AIR Music Tech
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.