The ADJ 5PX Hex is a 6-in-1 LED Par fixture, well suited for architectural wall washes, performance stages, and truss uplighting. The fixture utilizes five 12W LEDs that produce red, green, blue, amber, white, and UV colors with a 30° beam angle. The included scissor yoke allows for a variety of placement/installation options, while the rubber feet allow the unit to sit flush on the ground.
The 5PX Hex features a four-button DMX digital display on the rear panel, which allows you to select between seven built-in programs and 63 color macros. The fixture offers electronic dimming (0-100%), LED pulse and strobe effects, five selectable dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architectural, and theater) and five operational modes including static, RGBAW+UV dimmer, program, sound-active, and DMX. The four DMX channel modes (6, 7, 8, and 12) provide a wide variety of control parameters from any compatible DMX board or software. Additionally, the unit is compatible with the optional Dotz Par RF wireless remote control.
The black, all-metal housing features a side panel for connecting power and DMX, allowing the unit to lay flat. There are two sets of DMX I/O connectors with 3-pin or 5-pin configurations. The powerCON input/output allows several units to be daisy-chained. The ADJ 5PX Hex ships with a power cord and scissor yoke.
- Power & DMX ins/outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside a truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emits a lot of heat onto performers
- Scissor yoke + rubber feet allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Flicker-free operation (no flickering on camera)
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- All-metal black exterior housing
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.