There are times when your sound system needs additional low-frequency output and “punch.” For those situations, Alto Professional proudly offer the Alto TX212S powered subwoofer. The Alto TX212S subwoofer extend the bass response of virtually any full-range speaker, relieving that speaker of the difficult task of having to reproduce the low bass frequencies. This creates a system with stunning wide-range response characterized by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
The TX212S subwoofer features a band-pass design and a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimized for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure is made from Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF). This strong, resonant-free material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the TX212S subwoofer’s output is always clear and impactful. Cheaper enclosure with flex-prone walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver’s energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced MDF enclosure doesn’t waste the driver’s motion as cabinet resonance.
Strong, clear output is only half the battle, however. In order for a subwoofer to be part of an ideal speaker system, it must blend seamlessly with the companion speaker. This is where the Alto Professional TX212S subwoofer truly excels like none other in its size category. The TX212S subwoofer features a choice of six selectable DSP output modes so the subwoofer’s frequency response and crossover frequency are perfectly-matched to the speaker that it is being used with. Four of these six output options match the subwoofer perfectly with Alto Professional’s TX2 full-range speakers, while the other two output options give you Hi-Pass or Bypass mode.
The TX212S features on-board 900-watt amplifier (450 watts continuous) with proprietary limiting circuitry that provides electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection, ensuring that the system always sounds clean and clear, no matter how hard it’s pushed.
DSP Output Mode
For precise signal adjustment, TX212S employs Digital Signal Processing (DSP). This feature gives you a cleaner, more accurate sound. The DSP controls EQ, distortion detection/limiting, crossover frequency and signal delay with virtual perfection and without the productionvariability inherent in analog filtering. Simply stated, DSP takes an analog signal, converts it to digital and then performs all the desired modifications and adjustments in the digital realm, where it’s totally free from the inaccuracies and susceptibility to added noise that plague analog signal processing. DSP is a major reason why Alto Professional subwoofers are so clean, dynamic and versatile.
The DSP Output Mode switch on the rear panel of TX212S toggles between six settings that adjust delay, crossover frequency and the level of the XLR outputs. This feature optimizes your speaker system performance while also simplifying your full-range speaker + subwoofer setup. If you have an Alto Professional TX2 loudspeaker, using the correct setting will allow your loudspeaker and TX212S to be time-aligned, crossed over at the ideal frequency and level-matched.
Press the DSP Output Mode switch to select between the following settings:
- TX208: Matches TX212S with the Alto Professional TX208 full-range speaker.
- TX210: Matches TX212S with the Alto Professional TX210 full-range speaker.
- TX212: Matches TX212S with the Alto Professional TX212 full-range speaker.
- TX215: Matches TX212S with the Alto Professional TX215 full-range speaker.
- High Pass: Employs a 100Hz crossover frequency with no delay or level adjustments. This setting works quite well with a wide variety of non-Alto Professional speakers.
- Bypass: Bypasses the DSP functions (there will be no crossover, delay or level adjustments). This setting is ideal for daisy chaining subwoofers. Once you have selected a setting, the corresponding LED will be lit.
- For the TX208, TX210, TX212 and TX215 options, the system is level-matched when the Volume control for your TX212S and TX2 full-range speaker are set to 0dB (12 o’clock). This simplifies your setup and elevates the overall system performance.
- If you do not have Alto Professional TX2 full-range speakers, you can still use the first four DSP settings for your existing speakers. Cycle through the six options to find the best sound and then make any level adjustments that are needed.
- Output Power: 900 W peak, 450 W continuous
- Amplifier: High-efficiency Class D amplifier
- Transducer: 12” (305 mm) woofer, 2.5” (63.5 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 46 Hz – 115 Hz (- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz – 130 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB (@ 1 m) 123 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line -4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, DSP output mode switch, polarity-reverse switch, extended low-frequency switch, power switch
- Indicators: Signal/clip limiter LED, six DSP output mode LEDs, polarity-reverse LED, extended low-frequency LED, power switch LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36 mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450 W Fuse: T4AL AC250V (100–120 V) or T2AL AC250V (220–240 V)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.6” x 15.9” x 20.4” / 421mm x 403mm x 518mm
- Weight: 44.32 lbs. / 20.1 kg
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Accessories: Alto TX212S Cover
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.