The Alto Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system housed in a very trim enclosure measuring just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” (212 x 740 x 257mm) HWD. The drive units are three 6 ½” (165mm) woofers and a 1” (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, which span the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. Its internal amplifier is divided 130 watts to the woofers and 70 watts to the tweeter. The Alto Trouper has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard it’s pushed.
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, ¼” and 1/8” connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth® capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
Alto Trouper was also designed to be easy to set up, use, and take real-life punishment:
- Stand-mountable with 35mm threaded pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.